<$BlogRSDURL$>
Royals Nightly
Tuesday, January 25, 2005
 
The Base-blog Community Reaches Out
Larry M. (I know I'll misspell the name) is one of the more famous baseball bloggers on the net... and his apartment has burned down.

Larry's got a paypal button setup on his site (it was there before all this, actually) and his parents and close friends have been politelly urging donations.

http://yankeefan.blogspot.com

Larry's "Replacement Level Yankees" blog was one of the first such sites I started reading every day, and his subsequent expansion and involvement with The Hardball Times has been well-earned and well-deserved.

Personally, I don't know Larry, or really anything about him. (Although I did send him an email once-- no response) But, not having a house anymore -- with no renter's insurance-- well, thats a pretty big deal.

|

Powered by Blogger

Syndicate This Site (XML) - RSS Content
Powered by
MakeRSS at baseballblogs.org
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links