<$BlogRSDURL$>
Royals Nightly
Monday, September 13, 2004
 
Chan Ho
On the espn.com message boards, I've spotted a poem dedicated to Chan Ho Park (supposedly written by a fellow Korean fan). I want to be negative here, but theres almost something innocent in the poem as well that I don't want to destroy.

"I can't speak English very well.
Because I'm Korean.

Park was great pitcher.
But, he is good pitcher.
He rivival perpectly.
Don't revaluate this game.
He is man, Not machine.
Sometimes he has no good condition.

He still throw a fast ball(95MPH)
He has good curve, slider and slurve(?)
I like him.
Because I'm Korean.
As the proverb goes
'Birds of a feather flock together.'

He was great pitcher!
He is great pitcher!
He will great pitcher!"

|

Powered by Blogger

Syndicate This Site (XML) - RSS Content
Powered by
MakeRSS at baseballblogs.org
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links