<$BlogRSDURL$>
Royals Nightly
Monday, July 19, 2004
 
What the Buck!?!?
Anderson holding the Orioles down through 2 innings and John "I'm hitting .160" Buck homer? What, was he getting power tips from Desi Relaford during BP???
 
BELIEVE
 
By the way, I neglected to mention this last night-- I don't care what happens the rest of the season, the Beltran trade was a positive. Mike Wood's clearly been one of the Royals better starters, and looks like he has the potential to fit right in to the organizational plan of hoarding guys with low walk rates who don't strike anyone out. (Yes, this is faint praise.) Beltran was gone the day the season ended, and if the Royals end up with one #4 starter in the deal, thats better than nothing.
 
(Yes, this is pretty close to me getting my hypocrisy on, but I've just had a shift in my attitudes recently.)

|

Powered by Blogger

Syndicate This Site (XML) - RSS Content
Powered by
MakeRSS at baseballblogs.org
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links