<$BlogRSDURL$>
Royals Nightly
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
 
Game 67- Royals 8, Tigers 1 (27-40)
I'm tired of looking up at the Tigers in the standings, and I think the Royals are too.
How in the hell did Jimmy Gobble strikeout 4, thats right, 4 Tigers last night? I have no idea, but it is a new season high. Only 16K at the K though, which kinda hurts.

Nate Field continued his good work on the mound, and Angel Berroa continued his poor work in the middle infield. Seriously, doesn't it seem like the Royals make about three errors a game?

Homers from Beltran and Sweeney. Yay! Anything to increase the trade value I guess. Nevertheless, the Royals have been flirting with .500 for the last month or so, which, if they had been at .500 to begin with... well...

LOOK OUT CLEVELAND!

Briefly saw Gammons on the hotel TV last night, basically echoing my sentiments on the Grimsley trade. Although, according to the G-Man, Bautista is "one of the best arms in the (Oriole) organization". OK. I guess. I mean, Gammons is Gammons. Still waiting to see Chris Karhl's analysis over at BP, although it looks like that might be awhile...

|

Powered by Blogger

Syndicate This Site (XML) - RSS Content
Powered by
MakeRSS at baseballblogs.org
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links