<$BlogRSDURL$>
Royals Nightly
Tuesday, May 11, 2004
 
Game 30- Jays 9, Royals 3- (9-21)
Ahh... the wonderful "earned run" rule. Good work Brian Anderson. I don't know if this is good or bad, but Anderson isn't quitting:

``I've been in the league now for 10 years and have never -- never -- experienced a stretch like this,'' Anderson said. ``But I'm not about to let it beat me. If I'm going to go, I'm going to go down kicking and screaming and I'm going to go down fighting.''

For the second time this season, the Royals have been easily beaten by Pat Hentgen, who according to the players-- after the first loss-- was throwing "AAA stuff" at them. I hope ole Pat read that quote and laughed all game...

Adding insult to ineptitude, Leskanic managed a scoreless inning, just in time for it not to matter. Thank you for your low-leverage situation success!!!

|

Powered by Blogger

Syndicate This Site (XML) - RSS Content
Powered by
MakeRSS at baseballblogs.org
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links