<$BlogRSDURL$>
Royals Nightly
Thursday, April 29, 2004
 
Link to Voros
Brilliant and earth-shattering stuff...no one really knows what to do with it quite yet, and you can bet that Joe Morgan and everyone at FOX would disagree

---- "You're insane." That's generally the response I get when I present the information you're about to read. I've been accused of being the "epitome of 'pseudo-stat fan' gibberish." I've even been accused of being Aaron Sele writing under a pseudonym. I'm not entirely sure why my little way of doing things stirs the emotions of people to such a large extent, but apparently it does.

My belief? Well, simply that hits allowed are not a particularly meaningful statistic in the evaluation of pitchers.---

http://www.baseball-analysis.com/article.php?articleid=878

|

Powered by Blogger

Syndicate This Site (XML) - RSS Content
Powered by
MakeRSS at baseballblogs.org
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links