<$BlogRSDURL$>
Royals Nightly
Tuesday, April 06, 2004
 
Game 1- Royals 9 WS 7 (1-0)
Living in Northwest Indiana, I end up following the White Sox quite a bit, and in a general, never against the Royals, way root for them as a counterpoise to the non-stop Cubs propaganda. The WS fans have a number of serious complexes and tend to be incredibly pessimistic, and no, not in a cute Red Sox-ish way. (There is already a "Fire Ozzie Gullien" Site up and running.)

Anyway, because of this, although yesterday's comeback win was totally exhilirating, I almost enjoyed it because of the possibility of listening to a solid 48 hours of negativity from the Sox media sources.

Beyond this boring stuff about me, the game was terrible for 8/9s of its duration, and Brian Anderson didn't impress at all. Still, its early, the Royals are undefeated, and Juan Gonzalez hasn't been injured yet. Stairs sat against the lefty, and then managed to play a minor role in the game's ket moment- the supposed "out-managing" move by Tony P over Ozzie.

I guess. I mean, it was Mendy Lopez.

Not that I am complaining.

Ohh, and I guess its a good thing they moved the fences back at the K... or they might have been 8 HRs in the game.

|

Powered by Blogger

Syndicate This Site (XML) - RSS Content
Powered by
MakeRSS at baseballblogs.org
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Links